NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions is written by educated professors and eminent teachers that provide extensive research and authentic information on each and every topic of Chemistry. Class 12th Chemistry has been explained in lucid and simple language i.e no complicated language that makes it easy to understand.
The NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions pdf contains study materials along with diagrams and exercise problems from the Class 12th Chemistry Textbook. It helps to form the base for preparing for the board examinations and other examinations like NEET, AIPMT.
There is a lot of pressure on the class 12th students appearing for CBSE Board exams to perform well in exams. This can cause a lot of stress and anxiety for class 12th CBSE students. It seems like our whole future depends on grades. But you don’t need to freak out, because we will help you out.
Here are some signs of exams stress:
- Having an upset stomach or feeling sick
- You will be confused at times.
- Outings and entertainment reduces.
- All time feeling moody and arrogant
- Being in trouble to make decisions
- Lack of motivation
- Trouble sleeping in night and getting up late in the morning.
- Tense muscles and headaches
- Teeth grinding, fidgeting, nail biting.
All you have to do is study well and refer to the NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions pdf whenever you are in trouble.Class 12 NCERT Chemistry Textbook Solutions
Most of the questions asked in the papers CBSE Board exams covers directly from Class 12th Chemistry Solutions. Therefore, the questions in the exam follow a very similar pattern and are from NCERT. CBSE Boards itself prefers NCERT Curriculum.
NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions textbooks are financially less costly and hence their price will be lower as compared to other textbooks published by private publishers. NCERT books provide students better understanding and clarity of concepts that are lacked by other textbooks.
NCERT textbooks have been a part of the curriculum of CBSE since a very long time. With time the textbooks have evolved to be the perfect textbook for the preparation in terms of Board exams and also competitive exams. If the books are thoroughly studied then one can easy get good marks in the board examinations.
Suggested Post : Chemistry Class 11 Solutions
NCERT/CBSE Solutions For Class 12 CHEMISTRY
Chemistry is a mixture of – Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. These three subjects are the basic units of foundation for opting Chemistry stream in class 12th.
Chemistry constitutes a list of formulae, experiments, and derivations.
- Don’t skip for Chemistry laboratory lectures and classes. Figure out every practical, how it needs to be implemented, and the theory required behind it.
- NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions should be be followed thoroughly to score well in Chemistry. Every basic concept and theories are related with CBSE curriculum.
- By heart every single Chemistry formulas.
- Practice as much numerical as you can.
- CHEMISTRY-The high-scoring subject of all three, it needs less time for preparation. You will need time, accuracy and speed to solve the chemistry part, so you must do alot of practice. By heart the chemical reactions, formulae of compounds and salts and keep revising them
Features of our website
The Key objectives of our website is of making available resources for those who are in backward and rural areas to match the educational requirements of these areas, some of the features that our site working to fulfil.
So download the NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions pdf and start up your studies.
Why NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions pdf?
Students study only because of the exams and henceforth “Exams are important. Students can know about their knowledge and can face competitions only through exams.
Exams not only evaluates a class 12th student’s skills but also enables them to overcome their nerves. Thus, one can measure the knowledge they have learnt. It improves personal development and confidence. Exams shows lifetime necessary qualities that cannot be taught by our parents such as hard work, patience, creativeness and leadership.
Through this, they can overcome from their weakness. It builds and improves the memory power of a person. It sharpens Exams motivates creative skills, writing skills and help the students to expand and stretch out of their comfort zones. It is a tool that creates one’s career and helps students to become as successful in their lives. That concludes we should take exams.
Why is Chemistry Important?
“Experimental science hardly ever affords us more than approximations to the truth; and whenever many agents are concerned we are in great danger of being mistaken.”
- HUMPHRY DAVY, 1778 TO 1829
Chemistry is the way to study the properties, characteristics, and physical and chemical changes of matter. It is a physical science that deals with the study of the properties of and interactions between matter and energy.
Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space – basically, it adds to every ‘stuff’ that makes up our world! Chemists is the study of atoms, which are the basic building blocks of matter, as well interactions between atoms, that includes the study of subatomic particles( smaller than atoms ) which is made of protons, electrons and neutrons.
Since everything on Earth is made of matter, and matter is made of atoms, now we can see how this creates the overlap between chemistry and other sciences. In other words, matter really matters!
Tips for Class 9 Chemistry Exams:
- If you are weak in solving arithmetic problems and numerical type questions then you should concentrate more on Organic Chemistry. Chemistry is a very scoring subject. If you see the past sample question papers, most of the questions are asked directly or indirectly from the NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions Textbook. Organic Chemistry carries 18 marks and is the most scoring units in the chemistry.
- The Inorganic Chemistry consists of 13 marks that constitute of units of p-Block Elements and d-Block Elements.
- The questions from the inorganic chemistry are directly asked. The students should practice the structures of different chemical compounds of p-block elements properly cause these are quite repeated and often asked.
- Make rough notes while studying them, because inorganic chemistry is quite vast and will take a lot of time to revise.
- Physical Chemistry is based on numerical. So, write down each formula from each chapter. Practice for the questions that are based on those formulas.
- Try to solve sample paper on every Sunday.
- If you forget, then try making a formula book where you can write definitions and try revising it every time.
- Attempt numerical problems. The problems are directly or indirectly asked based on the formulae in use. So practice it in a good way, to score full marks.
NCERT Class 12th Chemistry Solutions pdf Download
Don’t waste your time and start reading the Chemistry NCERT book as soon as possible. It is a bible. Solve each and every question from the NCERT Book, along with the previous year question papers.
For other reference you can take help from our website: for NCERT Solutions class 12 chemistry totally based on CBSE pattern are available in our website ncertprep.com. The site works towards making available free e-books for those who are unable to put up with books or other lack of resources. Our site has NCERT related resources through which students get all the resources related to NCERT Books such as Past Papers, Templates, download NCERT Books Online and lots of study related tips.