Here we are providing the most comprehensive NCERT Exemplar Problems for Class 12 Biology Solutions PDF Chapter-wise. The autonomous organization, NCERT is the acronym for National Council of Educational Research and Training. It was established in year 1961 on 27 July under the Societies’ Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860) but came into existence on 1st September, 1961. The headquarters are located at Sri Aurobindo Marg present in New Delhi.
It was created by merging the seven current institutes to regulate education in our country.
- 1 NCERT Exemplar Problems for Class 12 Biology Solutions PDF Free Download
- 2 NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology PDF
NCERT Exemplar Problems for Class 12 Biology Solutions PDF Free Download
|Chapter No||Chapter Name|
|1||Reproduction in Organisms|
|2||Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|5||Principle of Inheritance And Variation|
|6||Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|8||Human Health and Diseases|
|9||Strategies For Enhancement in Food Production|
|10||Microbes in Human Welfare|
|11||Biotechnology : Principles and Processes|
|12||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|13||Organisms and Populations|
|15||Biodiversity and Conservation|
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology PDF
‘’Biology is a software process. Our bodies are made up of trillions of cells, each governed by this process. You and I are walking around with outdated software running in our bodies, which evolved in a very different era. ‘’
Biology is study of living organisms and life processes. It is the foundation of important disciplines like Ecology, Zoology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Genetics, Hematology, Biomedical Research, Molecular Biology,, Oncology, Aerobiology, etc.
Why Biology is important to study?
- Our world is made up of complex matter that have various process happening inside them. Thus Biology helps in better understanding about the world in its natural processes.
- It is the study of how life is evolved, being survived and how it changes.
- It gives the knowledge about the interaction of cells with organs and organisms, environment and ecosystem.
- It has contributed a lot in the field of agriculture.
- It has contributed a lot in medicines, identifying disease and its cure.
Students who aspire to become doctors, researchers or pharmacist etc, their key subject is – Biology. Biology is subject full of theory and diagrams and researches. If you fail to understand the concept, the results will be reflected in your board exams. To proper guide you, the first preference should be given to NCERT books for any kind of exams you will be appearing for, be it your board exams, medical entrance exams, NEET, etc.
NCERT Solutions class 12 Biology totally based on CBSE pattern are available in our website ncertprep.com. The site works towards making available free e-books for those who are unable to put up with books or other lack of resources. Our site has NCERT related resources through which students get all the resources related to NCERT Books such as Past Papers, Templates, download NCERT Books Online and lots of study related tips.
NCERT performs three main activities. They are as follows:
The National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) along with the other independent bodies currently in association conducts research in different aspects of education such as schooling and teacher education. Other institutes also provides financial assistance and academic guidance for research work.
NCERT provides training at various levels of pre-primary, primary, secondary and higher secondary.
The training is conducted for the teachers who aspire to be a professor or those want to continue further in their profession. The are taught the features of integrating content and teaching techniques like guidance and counseling, and special education.
It trains key personnel of the states through its Regional Institute of Educations (RIEs).
(III) Developmental Activities
NCERT deals with the framing of course curriculum of various levels of right from primary to secondary classes.Thus it develops the a syllabus pattern called curriculum and instruction material for the various courses and subjects. It is also illustrated for the vocational course and for teachers training course.
NCERT conducts many programmes.They are broadly illustrated as:
(I) Extension Programmes
The extension programme of NCERT organizes seminars, conferences, workshops and competitions regularly and provides assistance to teachers, educators, students, question paper setters, educational administrators and textbook writers like private authors. It is assisted by various departments like NIE, RIEs, CIET and PSSCIVE.
(II) Exchange Programmes
The exchange programme of NCERT in association with international agencies like UNESCO, UNICEF, NFPA, UNDP and World Bank collaborates together that focuses on educational problems. It also takes part in the cultural exchange programmes which are held by the Government of India for the schools present outside our country as well.
It exchanges study materials with other different countries and send faculty members to participate in various seminars and conferences.
NCERT/CBSE Class 12 Biology Books:
NCERT is been in the the role of developing as well as distributing textbooks to the students at primary and secondary level. These books, generally named as NCERT books, are highly useful for the CBSE students as they cover the whole CBSE syllabus for primary and secondary students and focus on fundamentals to help the students with basic concepts.
The importance of NCERT books are:
- NCERT Books are written by educated professors and eminent teachers that provide extensive research and authentic information on each and every topic of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. in lucid and simple language i.e no complicated language that makes it easy to understand.
- NCERT books contains study materials along with diagrams and exercise problems that helps to form the base for preparing for the board examinations and other examinations like NEET, AIPMT.
- Most of the questions asked in the papers CBSE Board exams covers directly from NCERT books. Therefore, the questions in the exam follow a very similar pattern and are from NCERT. CBSE Boards itself prefers NCERT Curriculum. Hence, it is a Bible.
- NCERT textbooks are financially less costly and hence their price will be lower as compared to other textbooks published by private publishers.
- NCERT books provides students better understanding and clarity of concepts that are lacked by other textbooks.
NCERT textbooks have been a part of the curriculum of CBSE since a very long time. With time the textbooks have evolved to be the perfect textbook for the preparation in terms of Board exams and also competitive exams. If the books are thoroughly studied then one can easy get good marks in the board examinations.