You will get the NCERT Books free pdf download from this post. It will ease the preparation for the exam. NCERT is responsible for delivering quality books prescribed by Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE). NCERT council publishes books for all the standards from class 1st to 12th and various state boards are also following the syllabus of NCERT books which is published in their language.
NCERT thinks about how to focus on quality improvement of schools education through academics and technical support as well as undertakes programmes related to development and research, training, extension, international cooperation, publication and dissemination of information. NCERT was formed by merging seven different educational institutes to regulate the education system in the country.
The prime goal of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is to undertake, aid, promote and coordinate research in the area which is associated with school education.
Whenever students or readers found any kind of issue, NCERT taken those issues into consideration and continuously tried to resolve those issues coming from the students.
- 1 Download NCERT Book Free PDF from class 6 to 12
- 1.1 NCERT Books of Maths subject for class 1st to 12th
- 1.2 NCERT Books of Physics subject for class 11th, 12th
- 1.3 NCERT Books of Science subject for class 1st to 12th
- 1.4 NCERT Books of Social Science subject for class 1st to 12th
- 1.5 NCERT Books of English subject for class 1st to 12th
- 1.6 NCERT Books of Hindi subject for class 6th to 12th
- 1.7 NCERT Books of Geography subject for class 6th to 12th
- 1.8 NCERT Books of Economics subject for class 1st to 12th
- 1.9 NCERT Books of Biology subject for class 1st to 12th
- 1.10 NCERT Books of Accounts subject for class 11th, 12th
- 1.11 NCERT Books Free PDF Download
- 1.12 Advantages of NCERT Books
- 1.13 How can we help? (Objectives of ncertprep.com (or our site))
- 1.14 Features of our website to Download NCERT Books Free PDF
Download NCERT Book Free PDF from class 6 to 12
The following link will allow you to download the NCERT Books, so that you can easily download and store the e-book on your local machine.
NCERT Books of Maths subject for class 1st to 12th
- NCERT Maths Class 6
- NCERT Maths Class 7
- NCERT Maths Class 8
- NCERT Maths Class 11
- NCERT Maths Class 12
NCERT Books of Physics subject for class 11th, 12th
NCERT Books of Science subject for class 1st to 12th
- NCERT Science Class 6
- NCERT Science Class 7
- NCERT Science Class 8
- NCERT Science Class 9
- NCERT Science Class 10
- NCERT Science Class 11
- NCERT Science Class 12
NCERT Books of Social Science subject for class 1st to 12th
- NCERT Social Science Class 6
- NCERT Social Science Class 7
- NCERT Social Science Class 8
- NCERT Social Science Class 9
- NCERT Social Science Class 10
NCERT Books of English subject for class 1st to 12th
- NCERT English Class 6
- NCERT English Class 7
- NCERT English Class 8
- NCERT English Class 9
- NCERT English Class 10
- NCERT English Class 11
- NCERT English Class 12
NCERT Books of Hindi subject for class 6th to 12th
- NCERT Hindi Class 6
- NCERT Hindi Class 7
- NCERT Hindi Class 8
- NCERT Hindi Class 9
- NCERT Hindi Class 10
- NCERT Hindi Class 11
- NCERT Hindi Class 12
NCERT Books of Geography subject for class 6th to 12th
- NCERT Geography Class 6
- NCERT Geography Class 7
- NCERT Geography Class 8
- NCERT Geography Class 9
- NCERT Geography Class 10
- NCERT Geography Class 11
- NCERT Geography Class 12
NCERT Books of Economics subject for class 1st to 12th
- NCERT Economics Class 6
- NCERT Economics Class 7
- NCERT Economics Class 8
- NCERT Economics Class 9
- NCERT Economics Class 10
- NCERT Economics Class 11
- NCERT Economics Class 12
NCERT Books of Biology subject for class 1st to 12th
- NCERT Biology Class 6
- NCERT Biology Class 7
- NCERT Biology Class 8
- NCERT Biology Class 9
- NCERT Biology Class 10
- NCERT Biology Class 11
- NCERT Biology Class 12
NCERT Books of Accounts subject for class 11th, 12th
NCERT Books Free PDF Download
In the market there number of books available but NCERT Books gives competitive edge as compared to other books.
NCERT delivers textbooks for all the subjects from Class 1st to 12th along with this NCERT also publishes sample question papers and books according to the CBSE syllabus for private and government schools of the country. NCERT Books are recognized by all the schools as a benchmark study material and it is recommended for preparation of national level undergraduate competitive exams such as IIT, JEE, AIIMS and AIPMT, etc. NCERT also published online textbooks (E-book) where all subject books are available from class 1st to 12th for English, Hindi and Urdu Medium Versions which you can download from our site www.ncertprep.com.
NCERT Books provides academic syllabus as well as gives solid foundation of your basic understandings. Various entrance exams such as Medical, Engineering and even UPSE also follow the pattern of NCERT books. So the NCERT Books helpful if you are preparing for different competitive exams. NCERT Books are designed in such a way that the answer of the books matches with how an examiner evaluates to understand your answers.
Thus NCERT Books are the best standard books you should study and prepare from in such a way that it can help to boost your knowledge whatever the subject you’re focusing on. You can download NCERT Book online in PDF format attached in this article.
Advantages of NCERT Books
The ncertprep.com site is the collection of NCERT resources of e-books from standard 1st to 12th for English, Hindi, Urdu Medium students. The best thing of using e-books that we can read subject from anywhere, anytime making our self-comfortable. The site focuses on NCERT related resources through which students get all the resources related to NCERT Books such as Past Papers, Templates, download NCERT Books Online and lots of study related tips.
Here we are giving feature to download the latest edition of NCERT books of class 1st to 12st for the students and you can download NCERT Books as well as their solution are also available in our site for different version such as English, Hindi, Urdu for different Medium schools students.
How can we help? (Objectives of ncertprep.com (or our site))
The ncertprep.com site works towards making available free e-books for those who have the desire to read but has a lack of resource availability and those who are not able to but books. So motive of ncertprep.com is to allow the students to download the NCERT Books Online from class 1st to class 12th from our site. You can visit our site to get more information about our site.
I will give some tips so that you can apply while you’re reading and will definitely improve your reading skills and these tips are given below:
- You can underline the important line after going through that line from the NCERT book.
- Second thing you should do is to read and optimize the underlined text in the second reading.
- Make essential notes of NCERTs in the final reading where you will read all those things from the final note you made which will be very helpful for the exam as it will be clear and cut notes that you have made from the NCERT book and from now onwards forget those books and just rely on your notes.
- Always remember one thing, it’s not about reading and finishing the book based on the syllabus but you should have to remember those things and the concepts, facts and dimensions then recall them in the prelims and reproduce them in the mains examination which will be very useful thing to consider
- Revise them 4-5 iterations and make a routine, you will reach the point where you will need 4 to 5 hours maximum only to revise entire stuff from the NCERT books from class 6 to class 12.
Features of our website to Download NCERT Books Free PDF
The Key objectives of our website is of making available resources for those who are in backward and rural areas to match the educational requirements of these areas, some of the features that our site working to fulfil are as follows:
- To promote the value of education
- To give vocational education
- To assess, analyse, and transform IT education
- To improve the way of learning the things
- To bring universalization in Fundamental of education
To make resources available for those who needs the most.